Tuesday, October 5, 2010

May I See Your ID?

I have never understood the concept of lying about your age by decreasing the number. At age 40, I’m no stranger to sun damage, body by child birth, and the occasional gray hair. (Yes, I did lie about occasional.) No one is going to look at me without thinking I’ve had a rough 20 years. I have been known to lie about my age by adding 10 to 20 years. Think about it. Not only are seniors revered for their wisdom and experience, but I also think I make a pretty good looking 60-year old. Now there’s even more incentive to proudly admit your true advancing age. Seniors aged 55-74 - really aged 55-74 and older, not people like me - are being celebrated at Van Otis Chocolates’ Elm Street, Manchester retail store on October 7th and 8th with a 15% discount on most items with proof of age. Seventy-five-year olds or older are eligible for “buy one get one free” with proof of age. Also factory tours are only $5 and are open to ONLY seniors. For more information, call 603.627.1611

No comments:

Post a Comment